Here is a collection of some common questions and answers for our auction events.Event ProcessPre Event - Stage 1
Event (ingame) - Stage 2
- Auctions will pend approval to only approve the auctions that has possible buyers
- Auctions can be submitted by anyone that register on our page and is currently logged in, doing so is free and will never cost you a dime.
- We keep a tidy log of what is in our possesion that is not ours, items and gold alike, trusting us with your items is nesesery.
- You can submit your auction on this page
- Auctions must be submitted on our webpage 20 hours BEFORE the event, any auctions submitted after that will not make it to the event.
- Likewise, Items for auctions must be in our hands 20 hours BEFORE the event, any item not in our hands at this point will be deleted from the program.
- You can expect any auctions that is listed on our page 20 hours before the event starts is the items and prices auctioned, however there may or may not be additional surprice auctions.
Post Event - Stage 3
- To bid just name the amount of your bid in normal speak - You cannot bid stating your name, "here" or similar.
- The bids after Julia says "Sold!" is not valid, Julia reserves the right to reopen for bidding however.
- You may start bidding when Julia have introduced the item.
- When you win an item, it will be placed on a vendor on Julia's right side, where it will be purchaceable at the price of the winning bid, the winners name will be put in seller's description.
- You may be banned from the establishment if you repeatedly and intentionally try and trick the auctioneer, by bidding last second before hammerfall!
I am not in your guild or alliance. Can i still submit auctions?
- Gold and Items that did not sell (if any), will be handed out/back to the auction owners
- New auction will be planned, if any.
YES! Anyone with items to sell on drachenfels can submit them for our auction events, keep in mind, only items on Drachenfels are being auctioned.Wait, You mean i have to give you my items without colateral?
Yes, We do ask that you hand over the items to be auctioned for the event, at least 20 hours before the event starts. If you have issues trusting us with your items, we can assure you that they are in safe hands. Further more, we have a tracking system built in our auction page for admins to log which items are in our possesion and which items has been paid out to the owners.I would like to sell items, anounemously
No problem! All entries are by default anonemous, we will not reveal the owner to anyone at all, unless you approve.I would like to buy or sell a house or pet, is that possible and safe?
Yes house and pet trading is possible, We then make a token to buy from the auction broker, This token is a book that contain the ICQ (if relevant) to the seller, as well as a generated code you must provide to the seller, to get the purchased real estate or pet. We will ensure the house or pet has changed hands to the new correct owner before we pay the seller their income from the house or pet. As a pet seller, you should give the pet to Julia prior to auction. But for real estate, you must hang on to it yourself.So i had items in auction, and it ended 10 min ago, when will i get paid?
We ask for some patience in this regard, although payment for auctions will generelly happen within 24h of auction end unless real life issues prevent it and provided we can reach you or have a rune to your mailbox.I dont have ICQ, Is there another way of communicating?
Generelly this is not a problem, We can communicate with Private messages on our site, or other services: MSN, Steam to name a couple.
If you have another question, Feel free to ask on our forum
or via our contact formReturn to Auction page