We have been coding this weekend, and solved bugs (hopefully) as well as added one new feature.Bugs Solved
The following bugs should now be solved:
- Mage armor should no longer be selectable on medable armor pieces
- Velocity should no longer be selectable on throwing weapons
- Mana and life leech should now be calculated correctly for ranged weapons
- Whetstone toggle should now work as intended
We have added the ability to save projects from the imbuing calculator in our database. This will be fetchable in multiple ways.
- Not logged in via Imbuing Projects using an ID tag, provided by someone who have saved a project in the database
- Logged in via Imbuing Projects will provide you with a list of all the projects you have saved and options to fetch them with a link
- Via direct URL to a project, simply by copying the adress from your browser.
To note is that users are required to be logged in, to be able to save projects, but not to fetch them.
To get started head to the Imbuing Calculator by clicking below button.